Missed the Event?
Thank you for joining us at the MOASC Administrator Program held on November 8th and the Oncology Billing Program held on November 9th at the Double Tree Suites in Anaheim.
Below is a synopsis of the event:
- Breakfast and Exhibit Hall with Program Sponsors
- Dawn Holcombe, President, DGH Consulting, presented Impact of Rising Healthcare Costs
- Merrianne Do, Pharm D Registered On-site Manager, Community Walgreens #3815 discussed Walgreens Pilot Program.
- Elaine L. Towle, CMPE Division Director, ASCO, presented MACRA/MIPS and Oncology Billing Update.
- Roberta L. Buell Principal, onPoint Oncology discussed Benchmarking/Revenue Cycles.
- Loren Tarentino, President, Loren Tarentino Consulting presented Systems Thinking Approach to Strategic Management.
- Roundtable Discussion
- Remy Turner Southern California Provider Representative discussed Medi-Cal Fee for Service Update.
To view the presentations, go to the MOASC’s YouTube Channel at http://www.oncologytube.com/moasc.
If you would like copies of the presentations please email the MOASC office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program was sponsored in part by the following companies:
Daiichi Sankyo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.