On August 24th, 2022
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group seeks Urologic Oncologists in Riverside and San Bernardino. Read More
- A Treatment for Relapsed/Refractory Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma clinical webinar will be presented this Thursday, August 25 at 5:30pm PDT. Find out about the latest therapeutic option in the rapidly evolving management of relapsed/refractory advanced renal cell carcinoma post >2 systemic therapies. For the first time, prospective phase 3 data are available for heavily pretreated subjects, including post checkpoint inhibitors. Read More
- California health officials confirmed they are avoiding using the term “monkeypox” and will now refer to it as “mpox” or “MPX,” as per the World Health Organization.
- SB 250, authored by Senator Richard Pan, M.D., will comprehensively reform the prior authorization process, resulting in less time spent on administrative work, increased access to necessary care for patients and a restoration of the physician-patient relationship in medical decision-making. Read More
- On August 25, 11:00am(PT) – 11:30am(PT) CMS Administrator, Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, will review the impacts and highlight implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act. This call is open to national and local stakeholders and will provide an opportunity to learn how you can partner with CMS to implement the new law. Read More
To read the complete edition of The California Oncology Byte, click on the date below.